Dry seal Shiny EH
the dry seal Shiny EH is a very solid steel embossed stamp especially indicated for heavy-weight paper and cardboard. Thanks to its reinforced design, it ensures long durability, quality and rigidity. It incorporates a new and revolutionary mechanism. Requires 30% less pressure than competitive models, making dialing easy, clear and crisp. That is why it prints in relief with less effort compared to other mechanisms from other brands. It is indicated for heavy cardboards up to 350 gr/m2.
Its great advantage is that it accepts the exchange of sets of tweezers of different sizes and designs. That is, with a single lever we can use as many different tweezers as we want. Available sizes are 50mm diameter round and 50x50mm square.
- EASY TO USE - Thanks to its new revolutionary mechanism to exert up to 30% less pressure on the marking. Compact shape and low weight.
- MODERN - Innovative dry stamp concept Shiny EH for comfortable use and precise markings on thick card stock.
- QUICK AND EASY GRIPPER CHANGE – Interchanging the different pliers of various sizes is incredibly easy. The process is done in just a few seconds.
- ALWAYS PERFECT EMBOSSED MARKINGS – Thanks to the use of laser technology and Delrin material in the engraving of the plate with the design, your stamp will make perfect markings with the highest quality and minimum effort on cardboard up to 350 gr/m2.
- EXPRESS DELIVERY - embossed stamps Shiny EH are available for urgent delivery in 24-48 hours, in fact you only have to request your order before our order cut-off time and so your order can be delivered the next day. Likewise, you should generally receive your order before 14:00 p.m. the next day.
Advantages of the dry seal Shiny EH
Shiny is one of the main manufacturers of dry blow seals, therefore it offers a wide range of products and the dry seal model Shiny EH is ideal for use in the company or at home.
Paper marking is done approximately 35mm from the edge regardless of the position of the mark on the document.
The lever is covered with a rubber protection for a smoother use of the dry hit seal. Thanks to this detail, the embossed stamp marks thicker cardboard and paper than usual with deeper reliefs and in a more comfortable way.
the dry seal Shiny EH features a locking tab to keep your seal closed. It is sent in a reinforced cardboard box that includes instructions for use and where we can store our stamp when it is not used.
All embossed stamp models have a range of replacement clips in different sizes and shapes. So we can have several clamps for a single clamp and exchange them. Check the section Accessories for dry stamps.
Keep in mind the importance of determining the position of the markup in the document. Once mounted it cannot be modified. Understand that a embossed stamp selected to mark the bottom margin would be inverted if we eventually used it to mark the top margin.
You must take into account the approximate weight of the paper to be marked, since the recording of the plate is made with greater or lesser depth depending on the support to be marked. For example, if a thick paper is chosen, the engraving will be correct for that type of paper, but the same stamp used on paper with a lower grammage could perforate it.