Pad Shiny R-520-7
Compatible with the automatic seal model Shiny Printer R-520. ink cartridge Shiny R-520-7 is designed to exactly fit the automatic seal Shiny Printer R-520 to get sharp and defined prints. Therefore they are a perfect combination for perfect impressions and impressive markings with only the ink cartridges Shiny original.
- ORIGINAL INK CARTRIDGE SHINY – The use of cartridges Shiny Printer R-520-7 is always a guarantee of perfect impressions that last over time. This is because the materials used in the manufacture of the pads Shiny they are top quality. Therefore the result can only be perfect.
- EASY REPLACEMENT – Very simple ink cartridge change with a single click. With this we ensure a change or replacement of the pad Shiny Printer R-520-7 instant. The change is very simple without dirtying our fingers thanks to its new grip points.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY INKS – Thanks to the use of water-based inks, the cartridges Shiny R-520-7 do not dry out and are non-toxic. For this reason, the use of inks suitable for any use guarantees the durability of the ink cartridges over time. If you need to buy ink for your stamp, you just have to visit our section of Stamp Pads and Inks.
cartridge quality Shiny R-520-7.
- WIDE VARIETY OF COLORS – You have a range of up to 12 ink colors to ink your ink cartridge Shiny R-520-7. Water-based inks for optimal results and always perfect prints from your pad Shiny R-520-7.
- HIGH DURABILITY – By using top quality raw materials, the ink cartridges Shiny R-520-7 guarantee a very long life of the ink cartridges. Thanks to the fact that we work with the main manufacturers of rubber seals in the market, we always guarantee the supply of consumables for your rubber seal throughout the entire useful life of the seal.
The exact amount of ink on the pad Shiny R-520-7 prevents ink from running out. Therefore the use of cartridges Shiny ensures clean and uniform prints throughout the service life. You can check the characteristics of the pads Shiny directly on the manufacturer's website.